Finally adjusting

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MABJ

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hey all I'm relatively new on AA and I just wanted to say that I appreciate all the advise y'all give me.

A little background on me, I'm extremely new to fish keeping, just starting 2 months ago.

I'm a sophomore in college, studying to be a journalist.

I have been duped by walmart into thinking the wrong things about fish, but now I know what's right and I strive to right the wrongs to my fish.

I only have one aquarium, a 5g, but I dream about having several big ones. I try learning as much as I can about every species of aquarium fish, and I have already learned a lot.

I use AA on my IPad and I love this forum group!

Hi MABJ, the best thing you did was to join AA, you'll get the best advice here from lots of very experienced and real nice people, what fish do you keep in you 5g tank.

Pete

welcome to aa i know how you feal i just started about a month ago with a 10 galllon and no have upgraded to a 29 hhaha im addicted!i hope you enjoy this wonderful hobby!!!

Hey :) thanks for the reply. Currently, because of the walmart dupe ( in other words, my first and last mistake ), I'm housing a juvenile green spotted puffer. I wish I could upgrade, but I can't. I move in and out of dorms to buy a 10 gallon for her. I love her to death, and I'm attempting to find an appropriate home for her without taking her back to walmart.

They originally told me it was fine to house her in a 1gal freshwater tank with no filter. Rofl. That was awful. I've done my best with the available space I have to make her life happy, and she really is happy. But I will continue to attempt to find a person to adopt her.

I'm addicted too! I really love fish

welcome to AA! glad you joined. would love to see pics of your GSP! are you switching to brackish for her? i'd love to start a brackish tank someday. :)

Yup! Shes in brackish. Right below the halfway point cause she's a juvie. I could probably upload some photos. She looks hilarious when she eats a shrimp and her belly is bulging!

Yeah thanks! Too bad ive gotta try to get rid of her :(

Welcome to AA!! If I lived near you, ide buy a tank just for her and pay you for her, shes SO DARN CUTE. I honsetly cant see how you'de have a hard time finding a good home for her.

I don't know! She is cute :( I wish you could!

Back
Top Bottom