Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Member Introductions

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 01-19-2014, 04:35 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice FINatic
Talking Finally getting around to introducing myself!

Hello All!

I have already asked a few questions and received some great advice. I love this forum as I can learn from other peoples posts or ask my own questions. This is a great resource!

My parent kept fish throughout my childhood, and now I am revisiting this rewarding hobby in my own home. I have setup several tanks over the last year and I now have: one 29 gallon cichlid tank (3 mbuna), one 29 gallon community tank, one 20 gallon community tank, and one five gallon beta tank.

All my tanks are planted, some more than others, though they are all low-tech. I have just moved things around in all my tanks and my 20 gallon tank is looking pretty sparse. I will post pictures later in the freshwater planted tank section because I need some fresh ideas on what to do with that! :/

I do not yet have full pictures of my tanks, but I will get them up as soon as possible. For now, I have attached a picture of my betta, Inky, in his temporary bowl when I first got him.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN0127.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	187.5 KB
ID:	217537  

GouramiLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 04:43 PM   #2
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion
Send a message via Yahoo to George9
Welcome to Aquarium Advice!! That is one beautiful Betta

George9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 04:51 PM   #3
Community Admin

Tank of the Month Award
Welcome aboard. We are glad you found us here at AA.
melosu58 is online now   Reply With Quote

fin, intro

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com