Finally going to introduce myself!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Nutty

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Sorry it's taken so long, but I'm finally going to introduce myself. My name is John at the moment I have 3 aquariums. The bug didn't bite me I ate the bug. I have a 30 gallon a 55 gallon and a 90 gallon. I have a bluegill named Sally, four crawfish one named Red, a handful of minnows, 3 dalmation mollies, and a goldfish I won at the fair named pong. I have been wanting to get an aquarium for a while and my friend gave me a 30 gallon. I started that with sally and pong. Dont start yelling yet i know its too small let me finish. I found a 55 with stand real cheap on cl. Then shortly thereafter I found the 90 cheap also. As I was picking up the 90 the person I was buying it from told me he had a setup 75 for sale. Of course I bought it also, told the friend that I had it and would sell it to him for what I paid for it. He had been looking for one also. I then caught a 9 in northern and put him in the 90 was doing good till he decided to jump out where the filter flows into the tank. Sad day when I came home. I plan on getting rams after I study up on them and make a tank for them. I have plenty of room for fish ;) I also would like to try planting the tank before the rams are introduced. I could go on longer but if you want to know more just ask.

Back
Top Bottom