Finally Joined

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jgranata13

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hi there, my name's Joseph. I'm 18 and I'm in my first year studying theoretical math at the University of Toronto (I'm from Toronto, too).

I've had my freshwater tropical community for five years now, and I'll be switching it over to a FOWR this summer. Here's a picture of my current tank (I've added some more fish since taking this):
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1395070746.684492.jpg

I've been a member over on AC for about two years now, but they don't have very many active members in the saltwater forums so I figured it would be a good time to join some other forums as well.

One question: is there a forum here to post tank journals?

Hi and welcome! What size is your tank? And if you go under freshwater > general discussion > under the browse tab, you can post it there. Well, that's where I would post it, at least. If people don't like it there, they will move it to a different thread, and message you:)

Haha thanks. The only thing I'm not happy with is the background; I used SeaView to stick it on and it started peeling in random places (which is why you see darker bars all over the back) and I don't want to take apart the whole tank to stick it on again. Once I switch to saltwater this summer, I'll definitely be painting the back so I never have to deal with this again :)

Sounds like a plan. I got a brackish tank, and not ready for salt yet. But Good luck with that too!:)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom