First Fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
6, do you think I should get a bigger one first? Would it be worth it rather than using a tank that small?? (Thanks by the way, you're really helping me out :))

As has been stated you can put a beta fish in there that's a good size tank for one.

You're welcome! :) you could do a nice Betta tank, or a nano tank with some Dario dario. Endlers livebearers are really small. If you can afford a larger tank, it will be easier to keep stable. And of course, you can stock more fish. ;-) Have a look on liveaquaria.com at the different species and their minimum requirements to get a better idea of what size tank you need. You can always ask people on here for guidance.

Thanks! :D I will have a look on that website, would you mind if I let you know what species I liked the look of? Just incase it's a terrible choice ;)

Well you could always get a beta for this tank and get a bigger tank aswell ;) I have a Betta in a 5g (19l) and a scarlet badis in my 70litre community they are great little fish and you could do a pair in that tank but the females are really hard to find as their not very colourful so their not sold as often.

Back
Top Bottom