First Post

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Funteacher

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I'm kinda small time, but I have one 20 gallon established tank in my junior high classroom and one small 10 gallon that I just set up a week ago-no fish yet, but thinking about what to add for a fun classroom tank. My last name is Funston and I teach 6th-9th grade science and 6th grade literature in Cedar Rapids Iowa.

I'm kinda small time, but I have one 20 gallon established tank in my junior high classroom and one small 10 gallon that I just set up a week ago-no fish yet, but thinking about what to add for a fun classroom tank. My last name is Funston and I teach 6th-9th grade science and 6th grade literature in Cedar Rapids Iowa.
Are you just chillin' in Cedar Rapids lol.
Sounds great what your doing

I have a Betta in a 10 gallon in my 2nd grade class. I researched possible tank mates for him with my class & we decided to keep him by himself. I have one live plant with him.

Back
Top Bottom