First real post

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Malcpike

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi all just to give you bait of my history !I have been keeping tropical fish since I was about 16
But for the last 20 years I've been into large single fish, i started off with a pacu,that outgrew its 3 foot tank in about 9 months,then I bought 5 black piranha they grew to about a foot in length,oh boy where they boring ,then I went onto a red tail cat, by the way the tank was 3x3x3 huge !! I had him for about 9 months he grew far to quick,I had to give him to a shop that had a massive tank
I was still looking for a pike characin,no where to be found.
In the last 15 years I have moved house and got a crappy looking 3 foot tank and had,a saddle back pruno cat very tame fed out of my hand,then a breeding pair of jaguar cichlids,then I purchased a beautiful 3 foot x24 inches x24 inches tank
Then I bought a 2inch f1 frontoser when I passed him on to a friend of mine with an 8 ft tank he was 16 inches long
Now I have found the fish I've always wanted,yes I've found my hepsetus odoe, so I've planted the tank got the co2 up and running new pumps,I've got a huge ehiem professional and also a huge T X6 monster filter,I will be picking my fish up in 3 weeks and yes I will post some photos,I hope you've enjoyed reading this and I promise my next post will be a lot shorter
By the way how do you post photos??
Talk soon malc

App

Hi and thanks for the welcome
I use a bit of both,to be honest I'm struggling find where to post at the moment but I've only just joined ill get used to it, why do you ask,

Hi and thanks for the welcome
I use a bit of both,to be honest I'm struggling find where to post at the moment but I've only just joined ill get used to it, why do you ask,

To upload pictures on the app is different to the forum :) what do you want to post? For the pictures on the app, click the advanced button and there will be two options. To take a picture or use an existing picture :)

Back
Top Bottom