First time Marine tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Paul chenoweth

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi All,
Have just added a couple of fish to my new marine tank, just a Yellow Tang and a Coral Beauty.
i have been setting up the tank for a couple of months and fell in love with all the invertabrates coming out of the live rock.
I live in Sydney Australia and have found the forums on this site invaluable in setting up my tank.
IMG_2257.jpg

new additions and more photos

Just put in a couple of what my daughter calls Panda fish (Black and White Clowns).
Plus added a couple of new photos.
IMG_2265.jpg

IMG_2241.jpg

IMG_2266.jpg

IMG_2274.jpg

Thanks for posting more pics!! That's some tank!! I just love it! Did you do that yourself? Like is that an old trunk you used? Or was it made for you?

Thanks for that, i love the tank, i actualy brought it from eBay because it was so different.
I think the last person had it set up as a reptile tank.
When i got it i put on the antique style locks and latches and set it up for the marine aquarium.
Everyone i have showed it to loves it because it is so unique, its definetly hand made.
Its been a lot of work getting everthing in there and up and running but it realy was worth the effort, it really stands out.

Wow!! I love that tank! So cool with the chest thing and then the round glass at the end!!!! And then The old latches! That's great!!!!

BTW, welcome to AA!! I forgot it say that cuz I was so overtaken by the cool tank! Lol

Welcome to AA and I totally agree with everybody. Amazing tank! Do you plan on a reef in the future?

Awesome! Makes tanks look way better in my opinion :) I figure either have a reef or a predator :) haha.

Back
Top Bottom