First Time Tank Owner

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MacabreGoblin

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hello!

I've recently set up a 29 gallon freshwater tank, and I found this forum while searching for some answers to a few questions I had concerning the setup. After looking around a bit I could tell this is a community I'd like to be a part of as I start on my (hopefully lifetime) fishkeeping journey.

I'm a 25 year old female college student seeking a degree in marine biology. I love the sea immensely, but that doesn't mean I can't love freshwater aquatic critters too! Apart from that my interests include gaming, reading, movies, music, and all things spooky. In addition to my future fish I have three cats: Connor, Murphy, and Robin.

Im a cat and fish person too, so I can relate. I wish I had gotten my degree in Marine Biology instead of psych since I like animals more than most people ;). Welcome.

Im a cat and fish person too, so I can relate. I wish I had gotten my degree in Marine Biology instead of psych since I like animals more than most people ;). Welcome.

Yeah, I'm currently exploring strategies for keeping my cats away from/out of my tank. It's located in my bedroom so sadly I think I have to resort to kitty exile.

Welcome! Lucky for me my cat doesn't bother my tanks. He's more of a bird guy haha

Welcome :)

55 gallon elephant nose tank
16 gallon Giant African shrimp tank

Back
Top Bottom