Fish are friends not food ;)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DrDee

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello everyone I am a new member and hoping to gain some advice about one of my fish tanks that's having some algae mold or fungus issue I'm not a seasoned veteran but I've had fish for about three years since having started with fish for a classroom pet as a science teacher. My boyfriend and I really enjoy having our fish and we are transforming our second tank into a Cory cat only tank since more recently losing our second angelfish. I personally love tetras and Cory cats. And are 50 gallon tank is something we've only had up and going for just over year now. Is great for my cats and for myself to destress after long days.

Looking forward to giving and receiving advice about all the wonders of fish.

Hello everyone I am a new member and hoping to gain some advice about one of my fish tanks that's having some algae mold or fungus issue I'm not a seasoned veteran but I've had fish for about three years since having started with fish for a classroom pet as a science teacher. My boyfriend and I really enjoy having our fish and we are transforming our second tank into a Cory cat only tank since more recently losing our second angelfish. I personally love tetras and Cory cats. And are 50 gallon tank is something we've only had up and going for just over year now. Is great for my cats and for myself to destress after long days. Looking forward to giving and receiving advice about all the wonders of fish.
Welcome! This is the best place for advice! Glad you found us! :)

Back
Top Bottom