Fish geeks in the Midwest

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cecibella123

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hello.

Apparently I joined this site previously and forgot, as my user name was already in use, though none of my usual passwords worked; so, I added 123 and started over.
Anyway, we live on 10 acres near Omaha, NE, where we both work, me in Health and Human Services, and my wife in Oncological medicine. We're close enough to make the daily drive, but far enough out that the city lights don't interfere with our night sky viewing.
We're huge fish lovers with not enough space, but we've made room for a 3g betta tank, a 29g molly tank, a 90g American cichlid tank, a 90g community tank, a 137g African malawi cichlid tank, and a 220g indoor water garden with oscars, eclipse catfish, senegal bichirs, and red-eared sliders. We also have a 6,500g outdoor koi/catfish pond and several smaller outdoor ponds.
In addition to Astronomy and aquaculture, we garden, hike, canoe, camp, rock climb; collect coins, currency, and antiquarian books; and enjoy beer (me) and wine (her) tasting.
We have a bit of a zoo with 4 dogs, 3 guinea pigs, and 1 cat in the house. Outside we have babydoll sheep, pygmy goats, hogs, chickens, ducks, geese, turkeys, pheasant, and bees.
Looking forward to finding many answers in the forums, as well as offering any meager advice that I can.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, welcome to the forum :)
Would love to see pictures of your tank's!

55 gallon elephant nose tank.
30 gallon shrimp and snail tank

Hi! Welcome (back) to the forums!!

I too would love to see some pictures of the tanks! (And of course the outdoor pond!!) :)

~Matt

Apparently you have more room than the average household!!! That is quite a lengthy round of habitats, inhabitants and interests!!! Sounds like you won't run out of things to keep you busy - very exciting bunch of tanks and ponds!!! Will love to see pics when you can.
Welcome back!!!

welcome aboard once again
wow that's got to be a full time job by itself
and I thought I had it hard with 2 saltwater tanks

I sent you a pm please get back to me when you get it

thank you

seaweed

Back
Top Bottom