fish tips shaun intro

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fish tips shaun

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi every one I'm a 25 year old man and I have been breeding all kinds of fish
For about 6 years now had some ups and downs till I ended up working
For a well named Australian fish breeder Ken Harvey don't work for him no more but I got to learn alot and I have never stoped studying as there is so much to learn still I hope to be able to teach some trix I have learnt as well as learn new ones along the way . I have alot of breeding experience and raising fry I have studied alot on deaisers and treatments . I have a 10foot fry tank it's a wall tank so it's only 180 mm wide but 3foot deep great for growing out fry , I have a 6foot for my big fish and a 2 1/2 foot all-round hexagon tank for some of my smaller colinie fish and lots of smaller tanks for small fish I had 13 big tanks set up but had to move house and couldn't fit all of them till I build a big shed so if I can help out I would be happy to . When I have time I'll put some photos up of my tanks and fish and a list of what I have and what I breed but for now I hope I can be a good asset to this site thank you all for having me a part of it yours truly fish tips shaun.

Back
Top Bottom