Fishkeeping highschooler

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

M1k3y_gumi

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hey guys! Fairly knew to fish keeping. I'm 2 months on my first serious fish tank and I am glad it's still summer because I cant imagine going through this startup process and keeping up with school at the same time! I'm hoping to get lots of wisdom and advice so that my fish do as well as possible so thanks in advance!

M1k3y_gumi said:
Hey guys! Fairly knew to fish keeping. I'm 2 months on my first serious fish tank and I am glad it's still summer because I cant imagine going through this startup process and keeping up with school at the same time! I'm hoping to get lots of wisdom and advice so that my fish do as well as possible so thanks in advance!

Wait until you get to college and manage 8 tanks. Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome! It makes me happy to see other people getting into the hobby young, I started when I was around 8, haha. I wasn't able to seriously do what I wanted with my tanks until I got into college and out of my mom's house. She thinks I'm nuts for wanting fish, it's too much work for her.

Back
Top Bottom