Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Member Introductions

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 02-05-2011, 10:25 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Newbie

Hi, I'm glad to be part of this community as I some times feel hopelessly lost when things happen in my 50 gallon tropical tank (and other tanks). I have one large angel fish that lost his top fin when the heater burned it. It has since re grown and now he is majestic. King of the tank. I also have 9 diamond tetra's, 2 albino catfish, one large algae eater who is very shy and likes to hide in the fake log. In a 10 gallon tank I have 4 glow fish. In a 20 gallon tank I have three gold fish who usually live outside in a fish pond but are spending the winter indoors.
One of my diamond tetras has a large (1.5-2mm) raised black spot on it. Would anyone know what that is and how to treat it?

rgmatthys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 11:08 PM   #2
Aquarium Advice Freak
Welcome, sounds like some nice setups you got there. Good luck

Just.A.Bit.Salty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 01:02 PM   #3
Community Admin

Tank of the Month Award
Welcome aboard.
melosu58 is offline   Reply With Quote

black spot

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com