Fishy times in KY!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nicbizzy

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I've been lurking for a couple of weeks and have finally decided to jump on in. I'm brand new to the fish game. Late December I brought a 15 gallon Aqueon Column, which in retrospect and after all the after the fact reading I've been doing, probably wasn't the best pick for a first time tank. But I've been diligent with checking the water parameters daily and doing as needed water changes. It's actually a lot of fun to be this involved and after 4 weeks my critters and plants seem to be thriving. I have seen so absolutely stunning tanks on this site and have learned a lot and will surely be posing a question or two somewhere down the line. And with some time, I hope to be savvy and confident enough in the trade to offer some advice of my own! ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1424647188.946462.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1424647206.197507.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I love your tank! Feel free to ask any question at any time! Welcome to the club, it's addicting and you'll find yourself with too many tanks too handle soon!

Nils

I love your tank! Feel free to ask any question at any time! Welcome to the club, it's addicting and you'll find yourself with too many tanks too handle soon!

Nils

Thanks, Nils!! I agree it is addicting in the best way possible!! So excited to be a part of this community, thanks again for the warm welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom