fisrt off. how is everyone today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

waddsworth

Aquarium Advice Newbie
well, my name on here is waddsworth. you can just call me wadds..
umm, well i have a 55gallon tank full of cichlids. i have 3 electric yellows. 3 jewels. 3 kenyi's. one peacock. 2 venustus one is full grown, and the other is juvenile. the peacock is full grown. one jewel is full grown. 2 samller females. +2 female bristol nose pleco's. and one male. just had baby plecos the other day too...lol... umm, i really like my fish, they give me piece of mind. and i even named them...lol..i will give you an introduction to...
male jewel-dozzer. when i first got him. he was trying to take out any fish that got in his way..thought the name was fitting for him. one female for him is called vennesa.. the other is stella...
the yellow are- sunny..who is actualy the female. the males are-fritz- and melvin..
the kenyi's are male-keni-female lucky. and i named this one lucky. cause she got almost half the top of her head taken off in one bite from my venustus. but i also just found out that lucky is a boy. and the other one is chase..the juvenile venustus is called cornal, the adult male is jackyl..
and the peacock is lithium. i also have two albinos named braindead. and jackson. and two female bristol nose, and one male..and they just had baby's... that is in my 55g. i also have a ten gallon that has 1 male betta. 2 neon tetras, 2 sunshine plattis, 2 fancy guppies, and 1 rubber lip pleco..
and i have another ten gallon going that has 2 sunshine peacocks. and 3 other type peacocks. not to sure of their scientific name. and 2 red empress's are in there as well...
well, i gotta go for now. hope you liked hearing a lil about my fish. and hope you got a laugh out of it too. not to many ppl name their fish...lol..
i don't really have any quetions at this moment though, but if i do. i for sure will be back. well, either way. i will be back. take care for now people..:cool:

Back
Top Bottom