Formerly Samram0829

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Optimus1207

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I'm not new to the forum here! My old account is Samram0829 but I can't remember the password and I no longer have access to the email address so I made a new account.

But hello from Wonderlake! My name is Samm & I'm 23! When I first got in the hobby I had quite a few disasters in my tanks and after dealing with camallanus nematodes I quit the hobby for a bit, but now I'm back!! Right now I have 2 tanks up and running and 2 that are currently empty.
My setups-
10G Guppy tank home to 1 platy who is the survivor of a disaster I had when I got back into the hobby and 3 guppies (2f:1m)

45G Lake Malawi Cichlids they are only being housed here temporarily as they are not my fish. I took them in for a friend who was having qelectric issues once she gets her tank stabilized again they'll be returning home.

My 2 empty tanks are a 20G High which I'm not quite sure yet if I'm going to set it up or sell, and a 55 gallon that I bought at a resale shop for 5$ & it holds water! Now that I'm working again the 55 will be my main focus because I'm ecstatic to get it up and running and I'm getting extremely impatient! Haha!

Welcome back..... Love them malawis myself. I bred many peacock cichlid strains. That 55 sounds like a fun project.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom