gday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

goyasdog

Aquarium Advice Newbie
hey, my name is Mark, I'm 32 years old and live in Frankston which is a suburb of Melbourne in Victoria Australia. I've kept fish on and off since i was a kid. At the moment i have just the one tank, the dimensions are 72inches long by 30inches tall by 18inches wide that i set up about a year ago. My main goal with this tank was to create a natural, harmonious focal point to the room. I wasnted this tank to be completely planted out and i largely joined these forums for some practical advice on how to achieve this.

wow, thanks for the warm reception, this forum has certainly reignited my passion for fish/aquatic plant keeping, im thinking of doing a complete overhaul of my tank, haha, probably a common first reaction. Some of the members tanks are truely beautiful creations, really works of living art. I hope to be able to contribute something useful too

Welcome! :)
This forum has become half my life in the last 4 mths it seems! Quite unexpected I am slowly getting to know people and we have become a dependable "family" here. I know where to turn the millisecond something changes in one of my tanks, as well as offering assistance and guidance when someone else comes along experiencing something I already have...
We're very glad to see you here. :)

wow, thanks for the warm reception, this forum has certainly reignited my passion for fish/aquatic plant keeping, im thinking of doing a complete overhaul of my tank, haha, probably a common first reaction. Some of the members tanks are truely beautiful creations, really works of living art. I hope to be able to contribute something useful too

Welcome! We look forward to seeing your tank build. The folks here have been fabulous to me and I am sure you will find the same. Please post pics when you can.

Back
Top Bottom