G'day... New to the site

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

physiognomy

Aquarium Advice Newbie
G'day, new member here... I have recently rekindled my interest in tropical freshwater tanks & came across the site looking for a friendly & informative community. From what I see you have a great place here & I look forward to reading, learning & participating where I can.

I currently have 5 tanks that have been up & running for the past 5-6 years. All my tanks are planted, but my 40ish gallon was previously a plant focused tank with a good variety of readily available species. This tank has since been 'scaled back' to basically Java fern & one lone potted (Ozelot ?) Sword after the introduction of 'Gordie' (the Stinkpot turtle) this past year. I can't complain much because he is a great pet & I wouldn't be without him. I am hoping to add more hardy plants to the turtle tank & focus on my smaller aquariums as planted tanks in the future.

Peter

Here is a list of my current tanks (pics when I get a chance) -

40gal - Sternotherus odoratus, Melanotaenia boesemani, Melanotaenia splendida australis, Misgurnus anguillicaudatus, Microgeophagus ramirezi

20 gal - Hemigrammus rhodostomus, Sawbwa resplendens, Hyphessobrycon flammeus, Boehlkea fredcochui

15 gal - Fundulopanchax gardneri

10 gal - Pelvicachromis pulcher (mated pair)

10 gal - Pelvicachromis pulcher (female juveniles)

Back
Top Bottom