Getting back into an old hobby

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nanofish

Aquarium Advice Freak
First off hello everyone. As I was growing up my family always had a multitude of aquariums in the house. That was growing up though. It's probably been about ten years since I had one (I went more into herps). A couple months ago I got that old itch back though and decided to treat myself as a newbie and do all the research I could. Since then I've decided on the framework to what I think will be a nice generalized South American blackwater biotope. I'll get more into my plan later on to get some thoughts on it, but until then I just wanted to introduce myself and say how excited I am about starting up again. I honestly feel like a kid.

welcome to AA,were glad to have you. all the members on here are friendly and happy to help:)

I'm glad you are getting back into this hobby. Its really fun buying a fish, and then recreating its natural environment. It's also addicting to keep different kinds of fish too!

Have fun and welcome to aquarium advice :)

Back
Top Bottom