Getting back into fish ^_^

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Seiri

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I'm a 22yo bio/chem student and I currently have just one 55 gallon freshwater tank that has been through a couple moves in the last 3 years :oops:
I've been a fishy person for as long as I remember and at one point had about 10 tanks at a time set up all in my bedroom (this is all when I still lived with my parents). Then when I moved out and realized I'd be moving out I cut it down to 3 tanks and then on the next move went down to 2...and now I'm planning on buying a house in the next year and have gone down to just my 55.

My goal tank has always been a discus tank, but there is no way I'm attempting those until I'm in my own house and not planning on going anywhere for a few years.:lol:

Anyway, right now I'm redoing my tank after having goldfish and South American Cichlids before them... (which I will never do again 'cause I love my live plants too much :D) So, now I have new gravel, and a few Cabomba in there and have an order placed for other plants that should be here by Friday! My camera is currently broken so I don't have any current pics, but I have lots of old ones of previous tanks that I'll post eventually:fish2:

Back
Top Bottom