Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Member Introductions

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 09-01-2012, 08:57 AM   #71
Aquarium Advice Freak
Originally Posted by xigtc

That's not my issue. My issue is the fungus that took over my filter box and starting in my tank.
Opps sorry. Didn't realize that post was from 5 months ago lol. I'm sorry I have no idea about the fungus. I hope you get it figured out

aaronjohn20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 02:44 PM   #72
Aquarium Advice Regular
Well I figured it out and now have a healthy tank. I've been so busy with stuff I forgot to reply.

xigtc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 08:21 PM   #73
Aquarium Advice Regular
Need some friendly advice. But first ill tell you where the tank is now.

I had a moving mishap and this is what got it all kick started again!
Now I have a 20 gal high housing 4 Neon Tetras, Clown Pleco, & a African Dwarf Frog....he maybe going soon. I sold they original 15 because it was tiring holding jugs and standing in chairs to clean that tall tank sufficiently and I wanted a better tank layout. All of my fish are the originals since I got the Neon Tetras and Clown Pleco. I've changed to Eco- Complete as a substrate and really started to appreciate planted tanks for they're upkeep and appearance. I've order a bundle of plant from aquarium plants.com and now looking to add more fish. Plan is to get one more Neon tetra to have a total of 5 and 8 more shrimp to make 12. I know with the RCS to worry about something that could eat them or if they breed the fry. Is there another fish we could add to the tank?

Thanks for all of the original help. If I hadn't found this forum I'd probably given up.

xigtc is offline   Reply With Quote

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

« Hi All | Corals »