Goldfish anyone??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lala

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I can't find a single forum on here about goldfish. :( all the freshwater forums seem to be the same thing. Freshwater and brackish. Why so many? Anyone else keep fancy goldfish? Is there a way to make a new forum for Goldfish?

Goldfish fall in to most of the freshwater categories. If its a question about setting up a tank, post in the fw getting started forum. If its a question in general, post it in the fw general discussion. If its a sick goldfish question, then it would go in the fw sick fish forum.

thanks. Any idea how long it takes for moderators to approve posts? I tried to post in "new acquisitions" but am waiting for approval... not sure why. This seems to be the only forum I can freely post in so far.

I have goldfish :D Starting a post under freshwater & brackish -general discussion (or unhealthy if thats the case) is where people answer the gf questions. If you go to those sections, then click on start new thread or something like that, it works right away :)

great. thanks! I'm trying to get the hang of it. LOL. I should disclose that I am also pregnant and impatient! Ha!
So excited to sit in front of the tank with my little one and watch the fishies together. :)

great. thanks! I'm trying to get the hang of it. LOL. I should disclose that I am also pregnant and impatient! Ha!
So excited to sit in front of the tank with my little one and watch the fishies together. :)

I have 2 Black Moors and a Fancy Fantail, and they're great! If you want to read info on them, use the search engine and you'll find lots of info. I never had to wait for approval on posting, but I use the app 99.98% of the time :).

Sent from my Epic 4G using Aquarium Advice App

I have a 75 with fancy goldfish and an axolotl. They are definitely one of my if not my top favorite type of fish.

Back
Top Bottom