good day to all

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

irons414

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
hello- im 25 years old, i have a 10 gallon hexagon noobish aquarium thats loaded with problems. im a college student at the University at Buffalo where i major in chemistry with a physics minor. anyway, i look forward to posting and meeting everyone!

Welcome to the site! What type of tank do you have, freshwater or saltwater? What problems are you having? I'd say start a post in either the Saltwater or Freshwater section and I'm sure everyone will chime in with some advice.

Again, welcome! :)

Welcome to the site! With a chemistry major, I'm sure you'll love to learn about the Nitrogen cycle, and how all the bacteria and things affect your tank. Like meegosh said, tell us about your tank, and the problems you are having, and we will be sure to point you in the right direction.

thanks! yea, im looking at drfosterand smith.com in their article section on water quality and filtration. ill look up the link too!

my overstcoked tank is-
10 gallon hex: 1 paradise fish, 1 rainbow cichlid, 1 fat cory cat, and 1 "waterfall" barb.

welcometoaa.gif

Welcome irons414 to the forum. I am sure if you help us out by giving description of problems someone can help.

Back
Top Bottom