Greeting all!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MysticTigers

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Bonaire, Georgia (A sneeze away form Macon)
Just found this forum while looking for new DIY ideas. I have to say I'M impressed!!! Looks like a wonderful group of people here. :D

As for myself, I'm a betta breeder that is in the process of re-locating from San Diego, California to Bonaire,Georgia. I'm an advisor on both the Australian and American Bettas forums where I help run the DIY sections. I'm also currently writng a series of books that are non-fish related, but will be turning my hand to that area in the near future. :) Once in Georgia I will be setting up my breeding operation again as well as making custom bettas barracks for anywhere from 4 to 96 fish that do automatic water changes via a filtered sump with UV system. I'm also getting into making up custom decorations for planted freshwater tanks. The rest of my interests are way too many to list out here but the main ones would include : Ren-Faires, archery, Metaphysics, flying R/C Gliders, home improvements, and just about anything the takes DIY skills.

I was raised around aquariums all my life and have always loved them no matter if they're freshwater or salt water tanks.

MysticTigersgal is my better half and also just joined up.

MysticTiger

Welcome to Aquarium Advice.
I am also a keeper of many bettas and a member of the American betta forum.
It will be nice to have some one semi local to get bettas from once you get set up in Georgia.
:D

Back
Top Bottom