Greetings

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AquaClearFan

Aquarium Advice Newbie
:D I am new here to the forums, but not to the aquarium hobby. I have been in it for about 19 years. I like AquaClear power filters and undergravel filters with AquaClear powerhead's. I also like Visi Therm heaters. I use to like Ebo Jagger heaters but the last two I bought leaked water on the inside of them so I no longer trust them. I have had the least amount of problems with Visi Therm, As far as fish go I really have no favorite, they are all special in there own way. I am relatively open minded on most things and am willing to give a helping hand when I can. Hope to see all of you around the forums.

A note on undergravel filters, I normally don't recomend these to beginers in the hobby as overfeeding and not vacuming the gravel enough can cause problems with these filters.

welcometoaa.gif

Welcome to Aquarium Advice, and thanks for the heads up on under gravel filters. This is one newbie who is trying to "read and heed!"

Back
Top Bottom