Greetings.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Keith A.

Aquarium Advice Activist
I have a 75 gal reef tank that has been running for about 8 years or so. I'm still learning something new (or re-learning something old) every time. My activity level in my tank ranges from keeping everything as is and alive to building up and adding more things, depending on the amount of free time available. So, there is still a lot for me to learn, even some things that may be considered "basic knowledge". I hope to get some good feedback on my questions and some ideas on how other people do things with thier tanks. I will be more than happy to share any of my experiences with you.

Keith

Sweet... Welcome...

Additional experienced opinions are always a good thing.

welcome aboard!

Yeah, always good getting some feedback and advice. Peeps here are a friendly bunch. I have gotten more advice about my tanks from here than any place else.

Thanks for the welcomes. Although, I must admit, whenever I hear "welcome to AA", I feel like I should be introducing myself as an alcoholic. I'm sure you hear that a lot.

Back
Top Bottom