Greetings!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Larc

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I have always told less Internet slavey friends there were great forums for just about everything and this is yet another perfect example. I wanted to stop in and say hello and thanks for putting together information like this for all to access. I have had an interest in aquatic life from an early age and have always had some sort of tank system for most of my years with the exception of the last 10. I'm now in the market for some new and exciting adventures but will probably benefit from the experience here. All of my former experience has been fresh water but I'm constructing a new house and would love to be able to incorporate a custom salt water aquarium within it. I have posted some questions in one of the other forums regarding local contacts in southern west virginia and am hopeful someone will have some suggestions.

:welcome:
Welcome to AA!! We are glad to have you!​

Did you happen to post it in the regional forums? That might be your best bet for finding local contacts.

I did not post in the regional post forum. I was torn between there and the general hardware forum.

Ahh ok. You may want to ask in there - our regional forums aren't super active, but you might find someone who can hook you up with exactly what you are looking for.

Back
Top Bottom