Greetings!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Istariel

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello Everyone,

I've been looking through threads on this site for awhile and finally felt it was time to make an account. I'm still pretty new to fish keeping (started about four months ago), but it's been a blast so far!

I have a 75 gallon freshwater tropical tank with some platies, corys and a few guppies. I also have some Vallisneria as well as several unknown plants (my brother's fish were eating them). The fish seem to be happy, and the plants aren't dying, but it's definitely a work in progress. That's good, though, because I enjoy working on it.

In any case, I look forward to learning a lot from others and hopefully helping out if I can!

Have a good day!

Hello Everyone,

I've been looking through threads on this site for awhile and finally felt it was time to make an account. I'm still pretty new to fish keeping (started about four months ago), but it's been a blast so far!

I have a 75 gallon freshwater tropical tank with some platies, corys and a few guppies. I also have some Vallisneria as well as several unknown plants (my brother's fish were eating them). The fish seem to be happy, and the plants aren't dying, but it's definitely a work in progress. That's good, though, because I enjoy working on it.

In any case, I look forward to learning a lot from others and hopefully helping out if I can!

Have a good day!
:welcome:Hey Istariel and welcome to AA. Always good to have new members abroad.... :welcome:

Back
Top Bottom