Greetings!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zpchapman

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello!

My name is Zach and I just started a new aquarium earlier this week. I have a 75 gallon tank and I am using sand substrate that I purchased from my local pet store in Madison, WI. I have a aqueoun filter made for a 90 gallon tank. I have a heater, a power jet and a bubbler going right now. I've done two water changes and currently have no fish in the tank. I took a filter out of a smaller one gallon tank and added it to the filter chamber to get the cycling process rolling. I also took some stone substrate from the smaller tank and used it to decorate around the tiki hut decor.

I have Been reading a lot of info on here and have been chatting with a worker at my fish store who seems very knowledgable.

My aquarium is actually inside of a bar I am having build in my basement.

Looking forward to updating everyone and asking questions as they come up.

Best,

Zach

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1395977344.151577.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1395977354.763206.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1395977368.843464.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1395977379.179463.jpg

Hi zach, welcome to the forum :) great set up!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Hi zach what r u planning fr ur stock? U should do a nice semi aggressive setup for that tank!

That's actually really awesome. I'm getting close to being able to buy a restaurant soon and the aquarium in a bar idea has always been a favorite of mine that I want to put in the restaurant haha

Back
Top Bottom