Greetings

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CirrusMoth

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I've had fish on and off for since I was a kid, but this is the first time I felt the need to find a community forum to talk to others with more experience than my own.

Like most kids, I've started with the beta in a bowl all the way up to a 55 gal. monstrosity when I got my first apartment. In retrospect, I don't know that I would ever want to go that far again just for the work commitment.

At the moment, I have a nice little 5 gal. tank on my desk at work. I use to just have a large jar with some moss balls, but my boss liked it so much that she started talking about getting a huge tank for our waiting room. Having dealt with that before (and her having no idea the work involved), I bought this little tank with my own money, both because I think it's nice to have---and to stop her from getting a bigger one for the front. ;)

As for me personally, I run front of house at a veterinary clinic. I enjoy gaming, ceramics, and reading. I grew up in NY, but moved to Portland, OR a few years ago with my wife.

I've had fish on and off for since I was a kid, but this is the first time I felt the need to find a community forum to talk to others with more experience than my own.

Like most kids, I've started with the beta in a bowl all the way up to a 55 gal. monstrosity when I got my first apartment. In retrospect, I don't know that I would ever want to go that far again just for the work commitment.

At the moment, I have a nice little 5 gal. tank on my desk at work. I use to just have a large jar with some moss balls, but my boss liked it so much that she started talking about getting a huge tank for our waiting room. Having dealt with that before (and her having no idea the work involved), I bought this little tank with my own money, both because I think it's nice to have---and to stop her from getting a bigger one for the front. ;)

As for me personally, I run front of house at a veterinary clinic. I enjoy gaming, ceramics, and reading. I grew up in NY, but moved to Portland, OR a few years ago with my wife.

Welcome! I also work in a vet clinic. I have been a registered veterinary technician for 15 years. Fish keeping is a lot of work and research and keeping a big tank in our waiting room would be awesome for me. In turn, we run a big and busy clinic and I would have to work on it after hours.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom