Greetings

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MoeRock

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Well where to i begin.

I'm a 16 year old junior in high school that has a strong interest in the wonderfull world of the water. We human beings often disregard what most of this planet is, the amazing underwater world that consists of so many different great species and plants!

I'm also a singer/rapper songwriter check me out at www.myspace.com/moerockmusic or www.moerockmusic.com

music is a large part of my life and in the short amount of time i've been involved i've been able to have some success. I beleive in quantum physics and the law of attraction,organized religions are usually bad news !!!

I hope to exchange thoughts and establish thought bridges with fellow aquarium owners on this wonderfull website and perhaps lear alot of things on the way!

All the best!

-Moe

i have a 36 gallon tank with a pleco and an albino oscar, and i have a 29 gallon tank with a clown fish a tang a damsel and a blenny.

Although my dream is to one day have a massive custum built tank all over my room's walls. It would be a mind bogling scence!

how about you guys?

all the best

WELCOME TO AA!!!

I would watch that tang in a 29G. What kind is it?

Back
Top Bottom