Greetings and Salutations!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ChileRelleno

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hola! My name is ChileRelleno aka John Cox and I've come to y'alls site seeking knowledge and wisdom with which to help my wife and I with our aquariums. We've been keeping fish for a couple of years now and have a serious case of MTS. My first post here was in relation to a perplexing problem with some of my tetras. Y'all have a very nice site and forum here, well put together and easy to use. My thanks to the webmaster/master's.
Besides liking fish I'm a avid skydiver and a regular on the Dropzone.com forums, come visit us, we'll turn you on to the biggest rush you'll ever have :twisted: !.

Welcome to the other AA, John! lol I want to skydive so bad but all of my friends and families are way too pansy to do it with me. The only thing I'm afraid of is that once I try it I'll blow all my money on it! :)

Welcome John.
Hope ya enjoy the forum as much as I do.
There are ALOT of friendly and very helpful people here.

Heh, welcome crazy man...erm...John! Skydiving *shakes head* the only time you'll find me falling out of a plane is if I'm thrown...and the thrower will be coming with me LOL

Welcome, John, I am sure you will find this an informative, helpful site, and I am sure you have quite a bit to offer, as well :D

lmkbubblfsh.gif

to AquariumAdvice.com!!

Skydiving sounds like fun, I could never do it, but sounds like alot of fun, LOL.

I want to skydive so bad but all of my friends and families are way too pansy to do it with me. The only thing iamb afraid of is that once I try it ill blow all my money on it!

Don't wait for family or friends... You'll wait forever!
Its definitely addictive and once your hooked its worse than heroin, YEP, one of the first things a new skydiver gripes about is being broke :lol: .
You know your a skydiver when a trip to the store means you look at everything in jumpticket prices or you look at your vcr and think "Hmmm... thats gotta be worth atleast 4 jumps!"
But seriously try it atleast once, you won't be sorry. Feel free to come and lurk at Dropzone.com, by using the "search" you can find answers to all your questions or log-on and join the crowd.
Skydiving is DANGEROUS and you can be seriously injured or killed, even if you do everything right, but you have better odds dying in your car.

Welcome to Aquarium Advice!! I do understand the thrill you get from skydiving. Back in the 'old military days' I had to be jump qualified. I remember the first time I stepped off the ramp of that C-130....well....I didn't actually step off....the jump master PUSHED me off!! :roll: I seem to recall howling at the top of my lungs all the way down!! Ah well....the exhuberance of youth!

I think I would be into until the very moment I was to jump, then I might have to be pushed too, Fruitbat!

When I lived in South FL I was addicted to scuba diving, and would contemplate purchases based on how many dives I could go on with that money! That is an expensive hobby, too, and also pretty dangerous (I guess it is good that is expensive - it makes you take what you do very seriously, kinda like getting a tatoo :wink: )

Welcome John!

I'll be glad to help with AQ questions, just don't make me jump outta no planes!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom