Greetings fishy folk

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pip walters

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Hi. I have just joined. I don't currently own an aquarium, but have many years experience of fish keeping, fish farming and trading in ornamentals.

Hope I can be of some use on here and looking forward to increasing my knowledge

A big thanks to my mate Guinness who introduced me to the forum and give me cause to spend even more time on the pc :D

Pip

Hi. I have just joined. I don't currently own an aquarium, but have many years experience of fish keeping, fish farming and trading in ornamentals. Hope I can be of some use on here and looking forward to increasing my knowledge Pip

Hi pip and welcome to the family lol

Hi. I have just joined. I don't currently own an aquarium, but have many years experience of fish keeping, fish farming and trading in ornamentals. Hope I can be of some use on here and looking forward to increasing my knowledge A big thanks to my mate Guinness who introduced me to the forum and give me cause to spend even more time on the pc :D Pip

Hi bob

Welcome to the fishy family, glad you joined

You sound like some kind of weird stalker to me. Was that you pole dancing against the lampost outside my house last night?

Back
Top Bottom