greetings from a new member

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

english-nick

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hello everyone!

I have been lurking for quite some time on this site. I am thankful to all of you for your wealth of knowledge and your readiness to share!

Thanks to all of you, I finally took the plunge to set up my first tank. Things have been up and running for 4 weeks now. Surprisingly, the whole adventure has been trouble free! (staying up all night reading posts on this board pays off!!!).

Once again, my sincerest thanks go out to all of the members and the behind-the-scenes admins that make this site so wonderful.

Cheers!

Thanks guys.

Eventually it will be a mixed reef.

Currently, I have a cleaning crew (mainly snail based), a pair of Ocelaris(sp.) clowns, 6 green chromis, a coral beauty angel (could be problematic in the future), a red striped goby with accompanying blind shrimp, a few moon polyps.

Of course, I have a healthy proliferation of aptasia (the Peppermint shrimp doesn't seem too interested in making any useful contributions). My bryopsis outbreak is finall taken care of.

I'm still in limbo as to what corals I shall be adding. The esthetic considerations and possibilities are without bounds!!!!

I must admit admit, I am rather partial to the Zooanthids. I'm thinking a 180 gallon zoo tank could be quite a sight!

Back
Top Bottom