Greetings from Arizona.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dranas

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello there. I found this site while looking for information on bigger aquariums, 50+gal in particular. I have been keeping fish for around 5 years now. I have a 15 gallon, a 10 gallon and a 2.5 gallon. In my 15 gallon I have a clown loach, 2 albino cory cats, a micky mouse guppy and a baby molly. I am sure that once Mr loach grows he will definitely enjoy the bigger tank. Pets smart sold my wife a pregnant molly and it had babies...babies every where. In my 10 gallon I have the mommy molly and 3 of its other babies. I gave 2 of the other babies away to friends. My 2.5 houses my double fin betta aka Leonidas. He dislikes my wife and makes a show of it when ever he sees her. My plan is to get at least a 50 gallon tank so I can consolidate the room needed and the cleanings down to one large tank and my bettas tank. I am sure I will be talking to many of you here in the coming days, weeks and years.

Hello there. I found this site while looking for information on bigger aquariums, 50+gal in particular. I have been keeping fish for around 5 years now. I have a 15 gallon, a 10 gallon and a 2.5 gallon. In my 15 gallon I have a clown loach, 2 albino cory cats, a micky mouse guppy and a baby molly. I am sure that once Mr loach grows he will definitely enjoy the bigger tank. Pets smart sold my wife a pregnant molly and it had babies...babies every where. In my 10 gallon I have the mommy molly and 3 of its other babies. I gave 2 of the other babies away to friends. My 2.5 houses my double fin betta aka Leonidas. He dislikes my wife and makes a show of it when ever he sees her. My plan is to get at least a 50 gallon tank so I can consolidate the room needed and the cleanings down to one large tank and my bettas tank. I am sure I will be talking to many of you here in the coming days, weeks and years.

Hey Dranas Welcome to AA! ?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Hi, welcome to the forum :)

55 gallon elephant nose tank.
30 gallon boraras ,bamboo shrimp, crs,rcs and different snails.

Back
Top Bottom