Greetings from France!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Castelau

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello to everyone from the 'sunny' south of France.
I had a 100L community tank as a little kid and, a bit over two years ago, I was drawn back into the hobby. Currently I have a 280L community tank that has been running nearly nine months now and has quickly become my pride and joy (beside my gigantic dumb horse). Currently it houses one Featherfin squeaker fish (I thought long and hard about him but in the end the deal one my LFS' had on him was too good to pass up), 2 Elephants (who, contrary to popular opinion, do not bully each other at all), a fully grown bristlenose plec, three gudgeons, an angelfish and a plethora of schooling fish, guppies and cory's.
I equally have a heavily planted 75L, which was holding the angel, gudgeons, four guppies and three of the cory's until my primary filter quite suddenly gave up the ghost. So that's sitting empty until I can get hold of a new internal filter with UV steriliser. Then I don't know what I will put in it. I sort of want something quirky, rather than just the usual community assortment.
My dream is to keep an oscar (And quite typically, LFS n3 has the perfect juvenile available at the moment) though that will take a *lot* of wheedling with the rest of the family for me to set up a third tank big enough for one!

Hi, welcome to the forum :)

55 gallon elephant nose tank.
30 gallon vampire shrimp, green lace shrimp and snails.

Back
Top Bottom