Greetings from Minnesota

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lando

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hello everyone! I have been using this forum for a while now so I thought I would tell everyone a bit about myself. I have kept fish for most of my life, fresh water mostly. I started my first saltwater tank while I was in college. It was a fish only tank to see if I could keep them a live. After I graduated my tank ended up in my parent's basement while I bounced around. Last year my wife and I bought a house so it was time to re-visit and old hobby. It is amazing the advancements that have been made in only the six years I have been out of the hobby. I intended to get a FOWLR going and did for a while. Then I decided to purchase a mushroom colony to see if I could handle it. I am now hooked on reef tanks. Us Minesotaians need something to do during the winter and this is a great hobby. I also have a 40 gal freshwater with one red-bellied parhana I resued from an animal shelter. I hope you enjoy my gallery as much as I enjoy all of the forums you are all part of. I will stop boring you so you can go look at your fish! Lando

Even though you've been here for awhile ;)

lmkbubblfsh.gif

to AquariumAdvice.com!!

From the looks of the photos you've uploaded...you seem to be a natural for the reef scene!! Great tank and keep posting pics ;)

Welcome to AA.com! Thats a great looking reef. I'm going to have to start reading more about saltwater :wink:

Back
Top Bottom