Greetings From Mizzou

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

chipster55

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi everyone..Great site..I have 3 tanks 25 Gallon Quarentine,55 gallon being converted to either Discus or Electric Blue Jack Dempsey's and a 75 gallon community tank. Would love to here from someone in Missouri and get some info on LFS around here. I've been back in the aquarium hobby for 3 years now. Looking forward to hopefully providing some input but most likely receiving information. Any Missouri Tiger fans around??

Welcome to AA! Not a Mizzou fan but my in laws are die hards. You would probably see them at every game with their chests painted pumping their fists in the air. :)

Hi everyone..Great site..I have 3 tanks 25 Gallon Quarentine,55 gallon being converted to either Discus or Electric Blue Jack Dempsey's and a 75 gallon community tank. Would love to here from someone in Missouri and get some info on LFS around here. I've been back in the aquarium hobby for 3 years now. Looking forward to hopefully providing some input but most likely receiving information. Any Missouri Tiger fans around??

What part of the state are you from? I know a couple of stores in the St. Louis area that are pretty good.

Welcome to AA! I'm sorry you have to watch Missouri sports teams! :) LOL j/k I am from Kansas but I have family in St. Louis so I may be able to provide you with some information for that area if you are in/around the St. Louis/St. Charles area.

Back
Top Bottom