Greetings from new member stingray62

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

stingray62

Aquarium Advice Newbie
looking forward to receiving or exchanging thoughts and\or giving advice to others so as to enjoy our hobby that much more!:cool: I had kept freshwater tanks for a number of years but left the hobby for some time due to career commitments, however due to a recent life-style change, found myself with some much welcomed free time i decided to get involved with the ''wet pets'' again which im finding very enjoyable! (y) My wife and I are currently running a 65 gal. a 90 gal plus an 180 for our generally cichled populated tanks with a few other species plus some assorted invertabres as well. Am hoping to upgrade to much larger tanks and fishes in the future as time and money will allow!!:dance: As Ive always noted with this hobby is to pay attention to good advice , you will and SHOULD learn something new everyday! cheers, stingray62.

Hello. Post some pics of your large tanks when you get the chance. I'm interested in your setup. Learn and share please.

Heres a couple of quick pics of some of my stock. Batteries on my camera died so will post more shots later. Thanx for your inquiry. Cheers!:tgv:fihtank2.jpgfishy2.jpgfishy3.jpgfishy9.jpg

Back
Top Bottom