Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Member Introductions

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 10-13-2014, 12:56 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Newbie
Greetings from rainy Wales!

Hi everyone,

Just posting my intro post to say hi!

My family have kept fish all of my life, but I've seriously got into the hobby myself in the last year. I now have two aquariums currently in use (a 55gal planted community setup and a 12gal Fluval Edge I'm looking to restock after I rehome my livebearers), and I am looking at starting up a larger tank of around 100 gallons. I really want to either keep discus or start a salt tank - both of which I know will be a massive challenge, so I want to spend the next year or so reading up on both the water parameters of the tanks I want to keep as well as the livestock.

The hobby is addictive to say the least - I'm definitely a full blown crazy fish lady already, dedicating at least an hour to my tanks a day. Plants really changed everything for me.. I'm far too interested in CO2 levels these days...

But there's only so much random web browsing I can do, and I decided it was time to join a forum.

So... Hello!

Carry on.

Brownie644 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 05:28 PM   #2
Aquarium Advice Addict
Hi Brownie. Welcome to the Forum. There is some very good immediate advice if needed and some interesting experiences shared.
Steve from a very rainy West Yorkshire.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice
ScotJudd is offline   Reply With Quote

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com