Greetings from Richmond Hill, ON!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

djrusselljoseph

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hello everyone!

I have been lurking around for the last few days. One of my Managers has thrown me nothing but helpful links all week, so I decided to register.
Site is well organized and I look forward to adding to the experiences of others, as well as my own.

I have kept fish sporadically over the last 20 years. I would never claim to be a know it all, most of the success I have had with certain types of fish, I would imagine, just came to me with luck.

I am in the process of putting together the largest tank I have ever owned (may be small to some..lol), a 75g, but I would like to add plants to my setup. Just doing the research on C02 as I have always kept myself in the dark regarding plants. Ready to go forward and share my setup progress with everyone.

Welcome to AA! Looks like you are looking at putting a mixed-cichlid group in your 75gallon tank. Are you thinking of African or South American Cichlids? Most of the Africans will tear your plants, apart from my knowledge.

Thanks rob28!

I appreciate that.

Hey black hills tj!
Thanks for the welcome.
Yeah, I heard that cichlids in general will uproot. I would like more feedback on this as this is going to be the first time attempting to keep plants.
I am thinking I might have to post somewhere else to attain the feedback, or I might just lurk a bit more to find the answer.
Either way, I am here for a while.

Back
Top Bottom