Greetings from South Wales

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CNJ

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello, :wave:

I'm a newish owner of 2 albino axolotls. Looking for inspiration/advice/fellow axolotl enthusiasts/general chit chat and story swapping.

No doubt will branch out into fish at some point in the future too! :fish2:

CJ

Welcome! to be honest i didnt know what a axolotls was so i had to google and now that i know i would love to see pics of yours! they seem interesting and cute how they smile!

Welcome! to be honest i didnt know what a axolotls was so i had to google and now that i know i would love to see pics of yours! they seem interesting and cute how they smile!

I hadn't heard of them either til I went to buy fish in my local petshop, saw my two little critters and developed an instant fasacination! I have my boyfriend on the case for pictures although my two a bit 'grumpier' than many on the net :rolleyes:

CNJ said:
I hadn't heard of them either til I went to buy fish in my local petshop, saw my two little critters and developed an instant fasacination! I have my boyfriend on the case for pictures although my two a bit 'grumpier' than many on the net :rolleyes:

They're crazy creatures. Don't know how much reading you've done on them since buying them but they have the ability to regenerate limbs should they lose one and if you were to inject one with iodine it would become a salamander!!!!!!!!

Hi,

I have read so much my brain hurts! The regeneration stuff is just amazing and they are fascinating to watch swimming and stomping aroung their tank hoovering up anything vaguely edible in their path :D

Back
Top Bottom