Greetings from sunny Costa Rica.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RichardBlank

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
After reading a few threads, I wanted to introduce myself to this community. I look forward to sharing ideas with other forum members in regards to my favorite hobby. I have a beautiful salt water tank in the call center and the fish gets tons of attention. They are very friendly and touch my finger when it enters the water. Not bad, eh? The tank helps everyone relax and really sets a comfortable environment in the lobby. Great pets that really make a difference.

Best regards,

Richard

Welcome Richard Blank to a great forum. Glad you decided to wade on in and join us. Good folks and quick information are floating around so swim on in and join the fun.

Nice to meet you Judge. Thank you for the warm welcome.

I forgot to mention that I have a clown fish. Naturally, everyone calls him "nemo" He is the tank favorite.

Richard

I just noticed this, but you may want to remove your email address from your sig file. The spam bots will find them and spam you to death.

Thanks for the suggestion. I don't mind.I have a good filter in place and like to see any opportunity that crosses my desk.

What is the puppy's name?

Richard

That's Grady, he's a 160Lbs mutt that I got from a no kill shelter. He is the biggest teddy bear. I think he is a cross between a Rott and either St Benard or German Shepherd. I walked in and saw those puppy dog eyes, that said, "Pleeeeeease take me home".

Back
Top Bottom