Greetings from Swimming Snail

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Swimming Snail

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello everyone!

I am a former tank owner who spent a lot of time studying and taking videos and pictures of ramshorn and tadpole snails. I would like to share some of this media with others who are interested in fresh water inverts, particularly snails. I would also like to learn about experiences others have had with freshwater snails. I have no snails right now, but a lot of memories.

Right now there's a guinea pig cage where my tanks used to be. :(

I like the pig, but don't worry I won't mention him again here.

And, please someone tell me about uploading videos. I tried to upload one and it didn't happen. Is there a maximum file size? Does the video need to be in a certain file format?

https://youtu.be/RsIuH-qkvXQ

Welcome! We don't get many invert enthusiasts here so it's great to have you! Never met anyone focused solely on tadpoles and snails before, but it sounds really cool. Unfortunately I have no idea how to upload videos from a camera, but other people can help you on that part.

Welcome! We don't get many invert enthusiasts here so it's great to have you! Never met anyone focused solely on tadpoles and snails before, but it sounds really cool. Unfortunately I have no idea how to upload videos from a camera, but other people can help you on that part.

Actually, as long as I can embed links to YouTube I'll be happy. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom