Greetings from the Californian Coast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

missexpresso

Aquarium Advice Newbie
My name is Nikki and I'm relatively new to aquariums. I bought a 10 gallon tank in march and I fully cycled it with betas and white clouds for over a month before I got new fish. My tank now consists of two species guppys and I hope to breed them. I've never experienced live fish birth so I'm very excited!

Welcome Nikki.... I used to breed guppies.... It's easy as hell. I used 1 male for every 3 females and had soo many guppies I was giving them away to my neighbors. Make sure you have some grass or ball plants (fake work too)

I have a massive corner of live plants and yesterday I bought two new female guppies and one of them is already pregnant so I'm giddy! Her belly is pretty small so I think I have a few days to get the extra supplies I need for the babies.

Sounds kewl Nikki.... I'm sure you'll have babies in no time. To feed them I used to just grind up flakes in my fingers.... Never had any die that's for sure

Back
Top Bottom