Greetings from the desert

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

john73738

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hello All,

New to the forum, and have found a lot of great help here. Hope to soon be adding my 2 cents to others as I embark on a couple DIY journeys. First journey is for my 75G tank. Building a stand with a built in 46.9 gallon sump filter. Other features include a hood, background, and moonlighting. As soon as I get a good start will post my progress. Look forward to sharing my knowledge as well as getting help from you all.

Cheers

Bear

Las Vegas, NV

Welcome to the site, Bear. Sounds like a fun project to me. I'm guessing its a saltwater setup because of the sump. I'm a freshwater guy myself but someday I'll take the plunge into SW. We look forward to seeing your progress, keep us updated!

No I am a freshwater guy. The reason I am doing the sump on my FW tank is to get the experience building one prior to setting up a SW tank for my wife next year. Will start a new thread as soon at the plans are complete to get some critique.

Bear

Good deal. Any thoughts on the livestock? Is it going to be planted? The DIY section of this forum is great source for some inspiration and even some new ideas for your project. I have incorporated a lot of things I have found in that section into my tanks and stands over the years.

Back
Top Bottom