Greetings from WI

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cloud

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hello all, after browsing a number of very informative fishkeeping sites I decided to join up here. This place seems to have a great deal of daily activity and a large number of fun, friendly, and knowledgable people. 8)

I just recently got back into the hobby. My first childhood tank was destroyed in the Los Angeles earthquakes in 1994. This December I decided to give it another go and I am loving every minute of it.

Here is a picture of my work in progress 55 gallon community tank. I plan on going with a more planted layout in the near future.

tanknew.jpg

Currently:
3 dwarf gouramis (all males:2 powder blue- one flame)
Opaline Gourami- female
7 bleeding heart tetras
male betta

I will be ordering a small school (5) of Sterba's cory very soon. Still trying to decide on a centerpiece fish!

Thanks everyone.

Welcome to AA. Nice tank is that real driftwood in there If so it looks like got a good home for a clown pleco or mabye a couple bristlenose plecos.

yeah, That is a real piece of driftwood. When the ice melts I plan on going on a hunt for some more from the Mississippi River.

I have been thinking about getting a bristlenose.....so many choices! It's hard to decide on just one option!!

I am taking my time stocking my tank. My wife and I really enjoy learing about and choosing new species. :)

Back
Top Bottom