Hail and well met!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Doombert

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I am Doombert. Son of Bob, brother of Chris.Actually my name is Ken and I am a 28 year old guy who lives outside of Tampa Florida. I was previously in the Navy for 4 years then extended for 29 months. After the Navy I moved closer to family and started school and a new job to pay for bills. I am currently living with my girlfriend of 2 years. She hits me if I fart next to her.I was a gamer for quite some time. Mostly computer gaming. I have played mmo's since ultima online. I recently quit (I was playing WoW) because I realized I was addicted to gaming like some people get addicted to drugs. It was hurting my relationship with my gf and my friends and family.With all the extra time on my hands my girlfriend realized I needed a new hobby. Lo and behold 2 nights ago she surprised me by buying me a 60 gallon fishtank. A few years back she remembered I told her I tried a salt water tank (30 gallon) with bad results due to a few things...mainly myself not being aware of the time, effort and money being needed to invest in a tank.I am here now because I do not want to make the misstakes I had previously made. I have been reading some old topics and I will appologize in advance for any new topics that may sound kinda obvious to most of you guys. I just want to make sure I get this done right. At this time I am thinking of doing an Anemone tank but everything is up in the air at this point. Like I said I just have the tank right now. I will keep you guys updated with the lastest and greatest that I put into it though. Thanks in advance and it's very nice to meet you all!

Back
Top Bottom