Happy chappy.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

papajoe

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Good morning from Wales UK,
I am new to the fishkeeping hobby. I am a 63 year old retired truck driver. Got diagnosed with Parkinsons in March 2008 so packed the job in a year later to do the things I enjoy most. Anyway here we are with a new tank (Juwel Lido 120) and bingo, I got up this morning, tested for ammonia and nitrites and they have al gone, Whoo hooo. Just re dosed with ammonia to check it will be all clear tomorrow and if so away we go. Any suggestions for stocking would be appreciated. We quite fancy Honey Gouramis, Glowlight Tetras and maybe Silver tip Tetras. What do you reckon ?

Welcome, and congrats on the tank! Have you considered any Rummy Nose Tetras? I love them.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Thanks

Hi, I looked at the Rumney nosed tetras but the fella in my lfs did not think they would be good for a beginner. I was thinking maybe 10 or12 glowlights, 10 cherry barbs and maybe a couple of honey gouramis. If you think this would be okay which order would you add them to the tank or does it not make any difference.

Back
Top Bottom